Questions to ask Personal Injury Lawyers in Pittsburgh
Questions you ask serve two purposes.
First, you get your questions answered. You want to make sure your Pittsburgh personal injury lawyer is qualified to handle your personal injury case.
Second , you want to get a feel for the personal injury lawyer. This is important when hiring your Pittsburgh Personal Injury Attorney. You want to feel comfortable with them.
Here are some suggested question to ask personal injury lawyers during your free consultation.
- How long have you been a practicing personal injury attorney in Pittsburgh?
- Do you only handle personal injury cases?
- Does the lawyer assigned to your case specialize in personal injury cases?
- How experienced are you with personal injury cases?
- Do you have experience with cases like mine?
- What is your success rate when negotiating with insurance companies?
- What percentage of your personal injury cases in Pittsbugh go to trial?
- Do you think my person injury case will go to trial?
- What is the probability of winning my case in Pittsburgh, PA?
- Will you be handling my case yourself or will you refer it to someone else?
- Does your firm carry insurance?
- What is your payment structure and your total fees?
- Do you work on a contingency basis?
- What are your contingency fees?